Apparently it is national twins day so I had a little interview with my favorite set 🙂 I never imagined when I held them together at the same time that they would be so different! Also per children’s interviews they never remember the wonderful sweet things you say to them hahaha Happy Twins day you two, you forever changed Daddy and I’s life for the better and it gets sweeter every day!
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
A: Not right now
H: Turn your volume down
2. What makes you happy?
A: Throwing the ball for Cami
3. What makes you sad?
A: Having to leave the dogs in their pen
H: When I make bad choices
4. What makes you laugh?
A: Cami spinning in circles
5. How old are you?
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How old is Daddy?
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Play with Ami
H: Play legos with Ave
9. Who is your best friend?
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Vet for Dogs and Cats
H: Texas Doctor
11. What are you really good at?
A: Driving my Tricycle
12. What are you not very good at?
A: climbing trees
13. What did you do today?
A: Let the big dogs out by myself
H: Threw the tennis ball for Ami and Cami at the dog pen
14. What is your favorite food?
A: Mac n Chesse
H: Broccoli and mexico beans
15. What is your favorite song?
A&H: The Other Side ( the greatest showman)
16. What do you want for your birthday this year?
H: Captain America legoman
17. What is your favorite animal?
18. What is love?
19. What does daddy do for work?
A&H : doctor
20. Where do you live?
A&H : Tishomingo, OK United States
21. Where is your favorite place to go?
H: The Zoo